Tuesday, 11 September 2012

[nails] Day 12 - Striped Nails

Check me out with my daily posting! I wouldn't get used too used to it though guys, I'm sure it won't last for long =P


Here I have my Day 12 nails for the 31 Day Challenge. The challenge was stripes, and I'll admit I was completely stumped for ideas with this one. Eventually I got some inspiration when some of my new polishes arrived (my birthday was at the end of August so now I have a bit of money to spend on new polishes!). I ended up with an all-pastel look with just one thick stripe across each nail, and I actually quite liked it, despite my usual avoidance of pastels!




The polishes I used were:

  • W7 - Sheer Mauve, Sheer Peach, Sheer Blue, Sheer Pink
  • La Femme - Lilac Frost, Orange Cream
  • China Glaze - Electric Beat
  • Barry M - Bright Pink
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
I will have a post up tomorrow with swatches of all the new W7 polishes I got, but for now, the Nail Platypus and I wish you a loving farewell:



Katy xo

4 comments:

  1. I'm not really one for pastels but these are lovely. And Platy is so cute :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I usually prefer brighter colours, but I really fell in love with these once they were done. Thank you <3

      Delete