Sunday, 16 September 2012

[nails] Day 15 - Delicate Print

Hey everyone! Today is Day 15 of the 31 Day Challenge - kind of halfway through. Like most people, I was a bit confused as to what 'delicate print' actually meant, so I decided to go for a random swirly print that I doodle all the time, do it in delicate colours, and hope it turned out okay. Luckily, it did, and I have to admit I am slightly in love with these nails. Just.... squeee. 


Apologies for the slightly naff lighting, it was about midday so all the sunlight was shining straight down and not through the windows properly >_>



The polishes I used here were:


  • China Glaze - Re-Fresh Mint
  • Laval - White
  • Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

 I just used a small nail art brush to free-hand the pattern and I was so pleased with how it turned out! What do you guys think?


Hugs from the Nail Platypus:


<3
Katy xo

9 comments:

  1. T'is really cute. I love simple, easy, cute designs. Love the colour too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a gorgeous green isn't it? This is only the second time I've worn it since I got it quite recently, I need to work it in to more designs!

      Delete
  2. A really gorgeous design, the base colour is so beautiful, think you hit the 'delicate design' out of the stadium:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! That's really sweet :)

      Delete
    2. (Especially considering I'd never stand a snowball's chance in hell of actually hitting a real life ball out of a stadium!)

      Delete
  3. This is super cute! I love the colour combination!

    ReplyDelete