Saturday, 22 December 2012

[nails] Festive Mani #4 - Christmas Tips

Hey everyone! I just have a quick festive post for you today - it's my dad's birthday today so I don't have much time to write! We're just about to sit down to a yummy roast dinner. This is my fourth festive mani of the month, and for this one I decided to follow this amazing tutorial by Kayla Shevonne for a festive french tip design. 



I used Barry M - Emerald as the base, topped with an unnamed Claire's green glitter. Then I used Barry M Red and Laval White to do the tips. Unfortunately I didn't have time to topcoat these and they got chipped before I had the chance to take a picture, although I tried to hide it as much as possible in this picture ;)



I highly recommend this tutorial if you're looking for something simple but festive that doesn't take a long time, Kayla is a bit of a genius. Hope you guys are all having a good festive period, whether you celebrate Christmas or not, and look out for a couple more festive manis on the way in the next week or so!



Hugs, 



Katy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment