Monday, 24 December 2012

[nails] Festive Mani #5 - Reindeer

Hey guys! Just a quick post today to show you the fifth Christmas mani I've done so far, although this one is for my sister so perhaps shouldn't count... Anyway, after I did the Christmas pudding nails I had an idea for something similar so I decided to give it a go on Holly's nails because I had other, more different ideas for my own. That idea was: reindeer!



I did these on a neutral background because I didn't want to overshadow the nose glitter which I had planned in advance. The base is Essie's Sand Tropez, and then I used all Barry M polishes for the reindeer - Dusky Mauve, Chocolate Brown, Black, Red, and Red Glitter. Unfortunately my shaky hands meant that a couple of the reindeer looked somewhat squinty and lop-sided but overall I think it's a pretty good effect. Holly was happy with them anyways =)



Hope you lot are having a lovely Christmas Eve, and see you tomorrow with my final (sob) Christmas mani! 



Hugs, 



Katy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment