Wednesday, 20 February 2013

[nails] Green Gold Mix

Hey guys, happy Wednesday! I'm in a good mood because I didn't have to set an alarm to get up early this morning, plus I got my highest mark ever on an essay I submitted last week! Today I have quite a simple tape mani that I did a couple of weeks ago, using a mixture of green and gold polishes. 




For this design I did a base of two (maybe three, I can't quite remember) of the now quite old Barry M Gold, and then used striping tape to do various designs with China Glaze Westside Warrior and Kalahari Kiss. I was quite happy with how this came out, so I might start doing mix designs more often! 



For those of you who aren't aware, there is a lovely group of British Nail Bloggers which I recently became a part of and I love it! We're trialling a new method of linking together which involves us all using this code at the bottom of our Wednesday posts. I highly recommend checking out all the lovely ladies here, I think you'll find plenty of new blogs to follow if you're not stalking them already!




Hugs, 



Katy xo

4 comments:

  1. Brill combo - and well done on the essay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! lovely combo and you've managed to get very clean lines :)

    ReplyDelete