Wednesday, 28 August 2013

[nails] Passionfruit Daisies

Hey guys! Today I have another nails post for you all, after a bit of a break from them. I haven't been doing my nails as much lately - I had a two week holiday so they didn't get much maintenance then, and I've been so busy since! However I did order some cool new nail stickers yesterday so there should be some more new nail content soon. In the meantime, here's a look that I did back in July before I went on holiday. 

I managed to grab two of the Barry M summer Gelly polishes using my Boots points, and this is one of them: Passionfruit. It's the most deliciously bright red, quite orange-tinted and verging on neon. 


I also picked up two of the Barry M nail art pens, in black and white, so I felt like trying the pen out on this bright background, with a simple daisy design. I used Barry M Lemon Ice Cream for the centres of the daisies and topped the whole thing with a coat of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri. 


I couldn't stop staring at my nails with this look - mainly because of the brightness of Passionfruit, which unfortunately I just could not capture on camera. Trust me, it's so awesome in real life! 


Katy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment